Friday, August 27, 2010

CRAZY old lady!!!!

It was a friday night and i had just got off work,and as soon as I was about to pull into my driveway I saw an insipid person in my neighbors yard.This person was dressed in black that looked very egregious and up to no good.So I went to the phone and dialed 911 the operator was an old lady that was quite garrulous and annoying to say the least,but she said that she would have someone come by and cheack it out.This whole situation facetious to me cause I had never seen anything like this.So  30 minutes later the cops showed up and come to find out the person in black was really and old lady, this was all very specious.She seemed to just be pandering around her ex-boyfriends house WITH A GUN!! That superfluous woman was so crazy and was using nonpropriety behaivior so the cops just shot her down.BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! and she died.But ofcourse I found this to be very wry and I was sonorous with my laughter that whole night.

No comments:

Post a Comment