Friday, August 13, 2010

the nude...

  It was the last friday of my senior year and i had planned the greatest prank ever.Before I left to school, I told my parents about it.My father was always chill using adage sayings and such,and my mom was to nice!She was a florid kinda woman which i thought was pretty cool.So yeah, my parents and I had a very rapport relationship I would say.
  Later that day it was lunch time at school, and I was so ready to pull the prank.I then took my cloths off and took off into the lunchroom!Every single person in there look so poignant All of a sudden the officer didactic me to stop, and he was also giving me all these cogent reasons.As for me, iwas was just effusive then all of a sudden I get nailed by a tazer gun twice!I felt the officer hackneyed that on me. The the tazer was so cohensive on me and right then i dropped to the floor.All i know was that i got arrested and was in some deep stuff.I wonder everyday why life has to be so convolted..

No comments:

Post a Comment